Tuesday, November 07, 2006

louis...oh louis!

i have been in love with this bag ever since frank...my fave associate from lv showed me pictures of this before i left texas. he said coming out in september...and so i asked the lv associate (filipina pa man din!) from lv shop in vegas when we were there if it's available.... a damier azur collection. she said, we don't have one coming out and we have list of up-coming collections for fall and winter. where have you seen it? (she said while browsing at their list!) parang irita pa sya! anyway, i looked so raggedy and tired that day after all that walking on the strip, my hair all messed up with the wind. i was wearing a freaking ugly flats (but comfortable). i said never mind, but i felt pahiya!

we travelled friday night an hour and a half to get to a louis store. this city we live in is so conservative i tell you. anyways, i got my azur in a speedy 25. the seleya mm which is my first choice is as big as my cabas piano and not a long handle to carry on my shoulder. it's nice to be carrying it on the arm. the speedy 30 i have already in the monogram. also got a pocket organizer in damier ebony.

Labels: , ,