Sunday, November 30, 2003

last samurai


this would be my most awaited movie to be seen this year, in addition to the 'return of the king'. we missed the premier last night since all tickets were sold out.
instead of shopping this weekend, we decided to just window shop for some furniture. i hate crowds, seems all the parking lots at the mall were packed. and ofcourse i can't shop for any clothes at this time since i'm gonna be due pretty soon. i'll wait 'till i loose all this excess pounds i gained. my tummy is so big now. i'm in my third trimester and gained almost 20 lbs. whew! i get tired so easy too. i hate walking long distances. everytime i do to malls, i end up looking for stuff for the baby and the house. i should be starting to re-decor our house getting ready for holidays, and my mom and my baby's arrival. not to mention my family coming over for christmas. thanksgiving went fine, lots of visitors, more than we expected. we won't be throwing party as much after having the baby. our plans of baptismal will be in virginia, then his first b-day will be in philippines. i'm excited already.