Wednesday, January 25, 2006

my life seems to be on pause. i am extremely lazy updating. i've been hooked with my evil sofa and pinoy channels. i need to get out of the house and do something but seems like everytime i go out, i spend so much just with buying something and eating out. my credit card is maxed-out from the holiday shopping.
i need to work extra since we are planning on doing a lot of traveling this year. then also i need some activities. i have joined curves with the hope to lose few pounds. i am attending a wedding in april and december.
arend is turning 2 this weekend. he's been so active and amaze with things. his little mind is like sponge just absorbing everything. he's smart little boy. thank goodness to my mom who's very patient doing his lessons everyday, letting him explore and discover new things. he does'nt need to be going to pre-school or daycare yet.
my new year's been ok. can't ask for anything else. all i pray for is good health for all my love ones. i worry about my brother in philippines but it seems like he's doing alright besides from being depress.
ciao!