Saturday, January 24, 2004

finally got my video cam. i think i'm already ready for the big day. my appointment last thursday (i'm on weekly now!), i'm already dilated 3-4 cm but the baby's head still way up high. i was advised to walk if i want it out sooner. but i think i'm quiting work this week, depends on how i feel. i don't wanna be at work when i start my labor pains, it's too far from the hospital. might not be able to drive back on my own. hmmm! decision....decision... i really don't have to work but i like to.
my mom's interview will be this coming week for her visa in manila. i hope everything will go well so at least she will be here by february. i need a lot of stuff from manila like likas papaya soap (pam-pa-puti...hehe! wala nang pag-asa!) and i like to have some johnson's press powder. i'm craving for some good pastries...like the brazo de mercedes and mocca roll from goldilocks. yum! i need some new opm cd's and filipino movies. i'll think of some more...