Thursday, February 19, 2004

motherhood

having this new boss in the house is'nt easy at all. i'd say boss since "new parenthood requires just as much adjustment as a new job". expect to be tired at the end of the day. i sleep lightly i think, since just tiny sounds of my angel wakes me us so easy. life is not the same for me anymore. this time, it's hard to go out and spend time window shopping. it takes 30 minutes to pack stuff and get my angel ready for a 5 minute drive to the grocery. can't spend all day with my pals, can't take a shower whenever i want to or spend relaxing tub bath as long as i want. everybody says baby eats every 3 hours, what they don't tell you is that it takes another hour to burp them, change their diaper and put them down. cant's even take care of my self, can't cook any good food, i forget taking my vitamins, can't work-out, cant' pluck my eyebrows. hey,but i sure can't imagine not having him in my life. it's the complete and most intense love i have ever felt. his smile after taking a nap makes me fall in love over and over.