Friday, February 03, 2006

woke up from few hours of sleep. i worked last night from 5 days off. it was a long night. i had a chance to talk to a classmate of mine from ceu. it's been 13 years since we last saw each other. it's nice to know that she remembered me. she says that from my pics from friendster that she almost did'nt recognize me. taba ko raw! hehe! we talked about our classmates that we could'nt remember some of their names and lastnames. unfortunately we both lost our annual book. mine was with my mom's stolen luggage on her way here to states with her so many years collection of gold jewelries. hay! sayang!(the gold of course!) she invites me to visit vegas, i have been wanting to. she's a dear person, so jolly and energetic.
i talked to dawn also. heard the news about her planned resignation from work. too bad it did'nt work for her. she had so many issues. i wish her luck. she's a good mentor, smart and fun. heard about heather's boob job. i was'nt surprise in a way. we also talked about my mom. i started crying and she said that i'm gonna be cryin' everyday of my life because she does. her mom had died of cancer a year and sometime ago and she's been thru so much depression pills and isues after.
i still feel congested and stuffy. it's been so many days now. i had taken all kinds of over the counter sinus medications. nothing seem to help. everytime i feel a little better, then i think of my mom's situation, my tears start flowing then i get clog up again. hay!
anyway, i hope this weekend will be a better one. my mom seems to be in a good spirits today. i admire her for that. i have to be like her.