Friday, March 31, 2006

bonus eh!

last night was a going away party of pong's co-worker at cha-cho's. karaoke night (miss those reeves days where we go straight from work for thursdays karaoke nights) and the best margarita's in town. never drink more than two top shelf rita's if you don't wanna have a dwi. got an 8:30 early call (oh no she did'nt just wake me from my sleep) from my coordinator today. my yearly eval was up and i got an outstanding (yea right!) performance. yup! i had her repeat that. can't believe. 95% overall performance and it comes with a $300 bonus. i even said, " are you sure i get a bonus??? " she said...yes yes yes BUT...(ok! here comes the but...) since you took 2 pay periods of vacation last year, you will only get lump sum of $276 (still good...{imagining of what i can buy with this bonus} aha!). ok i forgive her for waking me up early, she even said that i don't have to go and sign any papers this morning (my appointment with her at 10am which is like 45 min drive one way). she just made my day.
i gotta work this weekend. ok! i'm going back to sleep.