Wednesday, March 15, 2006

updating wish list...

i had put my self on the waiting list for the pochette accessoires monogram perforated in fushia last week when i was at the LV store in neiman marcus. they called me yesterday, it's already available.



















but i change my mind even days before they called me.
i am more in love with the goyard st.louis junior tote.

















only available online from barney's. there's a goyard stores in nyc and miami. otherwise it's only available overseas. i wish i can fly tomorrow to paris and shop there.

i'm still at the "convincing stage"... (convincing my beloved sweetheart to buy this for me) pong is just very supportive with what i want to buy. he kept telling me to go inside the goyard store when we were in paris but i refused. it's a very simple purse but goyard was founded in 1853, is the oldest trunk manufacturer in business today. their history is custom luggage for european society and royalty. ( i know, i'm not royalty and not european either)

















anywho, i saw a lady yesterday at the lily's filipino restaurant, carrying this trendy louis vuitton demin baggy gm. i never imagine it would look so fabulous! it looks so chic on her! (drooling*) make's me think (again! ) if i should get one. by the way, i was informed by frank (my favorite louis vuitton associate) that the demin lv is going to stay in the lv collection. as a matter of fact, a pink denim collection is coming out in few months. i'm already hallucinating over how this would look in person. (i'm getting sick thinking about it ....or maybe i'm getting sick thinking how can a pretentious bitch like me can afford purses this expensive...wait, i gotta throw-up) whew! ok. maybe i win the mega millions or mega lotto or even the pick 3, so i can afford this obsession over expensive unnecessary things in life. gotta go check my lotto tickets.

Labels: