Monday, July 17, 2006

blue wears prada

i woke up this morning with a migraine headache. what a bummer! thank gudness to the exsistence of exedrin for migraine. who ever created that medication is my hero. all who suffers migraine knows that a quick relief is heaven!

i am bored!
this waiting is just killing me. i am saying this again and again until i am out of here. oh my!

by the way, yesterday we went to northstar mall. it houses my favorite store. snaps below. i am just taking the opportunity of snappng sights of san antonio, my hometown(or city that is) for almost a decade. too bad we don't have a picture with the cowboy boots, a san antonio landmark which is just close to saks. i was able to take a picture of our friends when they visited from dubai (actually their honeymoon) last year around christmas time. i think it's the best time since they decorate the boots with christmas lights. looks a lot better in person.

there they are...cuddling. (so sweet)



















saks, entrance from the mall













this area during christmas time is decorated with gigantic christmas tree and santa sits in front taking pictures with the boys and girls and listening to their christmas wishes. i longed even before arend was born, to have a picture of my baby taken with this santa. he's the most handsome santa i have ever seen, looks real! well! arend never had a picture with him. aside from me being so cheap (smirk*), the line of parents and kids awating to have their picture taken is a mile long with all kinds of kids with their pretty dresses and mini suits, some with santa or elves costume all grumpy, howling, and crying while in-line. now com'mon, i cannot tolerate that.
he's got a picture with the christmas tree anyways...

entrance from the parking lot













and from saks, i scored my first ever...PradaaaaaaH!
i know it's prada. and i don't feel deserving! and it's a hobo type which i'm not personally fond of but its navy blue (indoors it looks black) which means i can use it with jeans, since i am not an office gurl. it doesn't look matronic either (trust me!). i don't need another purse especially now that i am unemployed. and for gudness, i don't go out so where am i gonna use this bag? right! but think of investment, just incase i still end up being a bum until all my savings vanish. i can pawn my purses (i only have few). prada is so pricey for me. seems more expensive than LV for the simple looking purses that they usually come out with. i mean simple coz' there are no logos screaming designer like monogram LV,Gucci, and so on. the only good thing is that they put their season's collections on sale, unlike LV. for a stingy gurl like me, how could i resist a half price prada. original price was almost $1400 and was marked down to nearly a grand. but i was stunned to see the purse on a '50% off the lowest ticketed price' rack. i can't believe my eyes so i asked the sales associate (she's filipina) to check the price for me, then i could not believe my ears. she even told me not to let go of the purse. i was in cloud nine. some other gurls shopping heard me asked the price and i can see thru my peripheral vision that they were gawking at me, or maybe the bag. it was the only prada on sale with it were marc jacobs and d&g. the sales lady gave me her card and informed me that she can ship some purses for me to VA, tax free. don't know how that works but it's nice to know. take note, i am not doing any purse shopping anytime soon.




















reminds me, i have to see that movie.
nite. nite.

Labels: ,