Friday, September 07, 2007

to fight bad guys

this month's been so busy for me. talking about this month...i mean august. i thought it was still august. how i wish it's still august. my gosh! it's not august.
let me start this post from today going back to mid-august...my last post. i guess. do someone really cares? whatever.
oh well. today's suppose to be a busy day for me at work but my fave supervisor, julia. thinking of me being all stressed out for my husband leaving. she asked if i wanna go home at 11am. ofcourse i would love to go home. so there i was driving from work to pick up arend. i dropped him of this morning at 630am. he was so cooperative. he didn't give me a hard time. my mom in law and sissy in law are just the best. thank god they are nearby. i miss my mom. bakit ba sya kinuha agad ni lord? last time pong was deployed. i didn't have any problem. she was here. i miss her so much. she took care of me and arend. that was during her remission. at her best after her chemo. she was bald when pong left and her hair grew back when pong got back. she went home to philippines to relax and visit my brother. she thought she was cancer free. cancer sucks! hirap ng wala ang nanay. dammit, i miss her so much.

oh my gosh. her birthday is coming up...next week. we went to vegas for her reunion last year for her birthday. she was so excited and happy.














there she was...talagang sugalera! hahaha!
ayaw paawat!

last night, pong left again. as i was telling arend that his papa's gonna be gone for few months. he right away answered, 'to fight bad guys'. i asked my family who told him that. i am clueless where he learned that concept. pong was busy packing and running errands for last few days and up to last night he still wasn't prepared. i'm certain he's not excited to leave. nobody is. by the way, we still had time to squeeze in arend's school meeting and orientation last night before he left. golly, he's gonna miss arend's first day of school. he's gonna miss half of this school year. he'll be back for the valentines party which we'll probably miss since we're planning on going home to philippines when he gets back next year. we need to bond again as family.
our summer was pretty good. we did a trip to pennsylvania to the hershey park then to sesame place. after that we went to new york. (more stories later on...)
looking forward to pong's coming home...i miss you pah!

Labels: , ,