Wednesday, September 19, 2007

why do i feel so tired?

my september schedule is just f*cked-up!
i have been working almost everyday and running errands.
non-stop since pong left.
it's coming back to me now, how hard it is when he's away.
i don't feel okey.

i hate this b*tch at work. the other job i'm taking about. the new manager is a devil. she refuses to staff the unit with 2. i work there the other week with 6 sick patients by myself. she instructed to call for help from med surg unit as needed. those poor nurses don't even have time to pee. they have sicker patients. for surgery, crazy brain injuries in posey bed. and she expects them to help me. shunga shunga pala sya eh! ba't kaya di sya magtrabaho sa floor ng makita nya.
nakaka-bwisit! i had this gigantic patient. a 3 hundred pounds dead weight that can't even lift her hundred pounds extremities. she expect me to give her a bed bath, turn and dress her up. who'll be watching my other patients. syempre, do i have a choice?... my back was killing me for a week after that.
it's not f*cking worth-it. it's just not.
then she called me to her office to tell me that my pay rate was more than what i'm suppose to. she asked me to sign a contract to work more hours if not...she'll decrease my pay. i REFUSED to.
gagah talaga! tinakot pa ako. sino bang gustong magpakamatay. sa kanya nalang.
tsaka hindi naman sya nag-hire sakin at nag offer ng rate.
pucha, nakaka-gigil. aghhhh! gusto kong pag-sasaksakin ng ballpen!

why does life gets more complicated as you get older? more troubles, heartache, problems, pain...

Labels: