Saturday, May 15, 2004

worked 8 days straight, switching from my new and old job. i was begged so may times not to quit by my supervisors. i have thought, contemplated, they even asked me what can they do to make me stay. hey! i loved them, and that job so much but it ain't gonna cut it. it makes me feel so good that i felt important to them but they should have shown their appreciation prior. it's too late. it's time to move on. i'm hoping that i would love this new job i have. or i might have to go back begging them to give me back my position. i just really don't care with the people now. i'm so sentimental, my colleages, can't complain much. they have their own little bad attitudes but tolerable. been there 6 years now and it's time to meet some new ones. i gotta do what i have to do.