Sunday, April 18, 2004

i'm getting the feel of having a new house. unlike the last few days, just felt so exhausted.
i enjoy my drive to work since my drive time's cut in half. we're closer to the places where we usually hang-out, the movies, mall, eateries.
got my garage door set-up, our fridge's so cool, i chose the side by wide or wide by side maytag since i got a 1500 incentive for closing before the end of march. the blinds i chose were two inches wood faux. my backyard sod were all done the day before. my sofa's delivered also. i still need more stuff done. i need a formal dining furniture, ceiling fans, a couch for the game room, another bed for arend's room (that one has to wait), a curio for my knick-knacks, a mower, i need a bedroom set for my master. wow, i'm gonna be needing lots of dinero for all this. it might take a while to fill this house. got my priorities for now. hay!