Wednesday, February 08, 2006

was able to accomplish so many things these past few days, even though i feel like crap with this severe sinus allergy. diphenhydramine causes me to slow down. i hate that shit, but i get better sleep. days gone by faster. i hate sleeping but my bed calls me out. dayquil pumps me up. i feel like a druggie now.
we have decided to go home to phils this spring. that would be summer over yonder. we just have to talk to my mom's oncologist this coming week. maybe he's planning something else for my mom. my mom feels super these few days i was off. thank goodness.
while i was at walmart to pick up developed pictures, i bought arend a little rechargable motorcycle ride yesterday. it's so cool! i wish i had one of those when i was a kid. he's got 3 trikes but he don't enjoy riding in those yet. besides being lazy pedaling, he's too short to be reaching the pedals as well. his swingset was set up at the backyard but he's too scared to be climbing those yet. he just loves to play kick balls, push his cart and digging the dirt at the backyard. weather seems to be nice, cold and windy in the morning and just right at noon. pollen counts high though.
got in touch of an old friend from phil. she's almost 40 years old, she's actually the oldest sis of my classmate in highschool and their youngest is my bestfriend - kumare. we lived in the same boarding house when i was in college. we were all from the same probinsya.
makes me feel good to hear from them.