Friday, February 17, 2006

bye bye reeves

i finally had the courage to submit my resignation letter to my boss, the place i worked for 8 years. no more looking back. this place nurtured me, developed my skills, appreciated all my hard work. they gave me all the love and understanding no other place can give me.
i love my colleagues, my superiors.....but damn! talk about hard work. i should have done this long time ago. the kindness was not just enough to meet my needs. i go home from this place with back sore, inflammed spur on my foot, starved from no time to sit and munch on even just a peppermint. my bladder always full from not even taking time to go restroom thinking that it'll be worth-it so i can go home in time. in time is like 2-3 hours past my supposedly time to go home. i'm so stupid to be clinging to this job. thank god i had the courage today to say goodbye.
will i miss this place? only time can tell.