Tuesday, February 14, 2006

valentines

seeing angelina so often in tabloids with her louis vuitton cabas mezzo and jessica with her keepall 55 (major drool* slurp*) makes me wanna have it.










































no intentions of buying it (just oooogling...) but my favorite salesperson was there and took care of me as always (ahh! just hit myself on the head with a frying pan. stupid me.) i always wonder why i don't buy my louis from saks... it's because of this guy! i love his sales pitch! (ok.ok. i really love to have this stuff.)

anyway, before hand pong was asked while he was buying his molton brown and art of shaving kit, 'what he was giving me for valentines'? he replied.... whatever she wants! and so as we were walking out of the LV shop, the guy saw pong and was smiling, pong blurted...this (bragging) are her valentines gift and dinner at mc'donalds. the guy said..."you are so mean! " ( he thinks pong was kidding) i was thinkin'...boy! this is gonna be long weeks of no dining out and shoppin' for me. even mcdo! i'd settle for tuyo and itlog at home! (you just don't know)







my cabas piano and keepall 50 (brag alert)