Saturday, February 25, 2006

in-shock

my boss (d' one who hired me and convinced me to work for him) was calling me the other day. mom picked up the phone and relayed the message. he said that 'he'll catch me later', so i never bothered to return his call. anyway i was working that night so i thought that i can just ask him when i get there. when i got there, my co-worker was saying that the people from management went home early around 3pm and they are at rosario's drinking. i was like...? (confused) why? it's not yet friday? everybody looked at me and said...you don't know??? carlos got fired! he was calling everybody to say goodbye.
i was so shocked! i called him right away and spoke to him just for few minutes.
it's already saturday and it still did'nt hit me. has'nt sink yet. i'm still in denial.