Thursday, February 23, 2006

wish list

i am already drooling for this new arrivals from louis vuitton. i am starting of my bday wishlist as of now... no. 1 on my list is this cutie l'inséparable pm in ivory, 2. is the so gorgeous speedy monogram perf in fushia lining. 3. is this oh so yummy... pochette accessoires monogram perf also in fushia lining. as pictured below....















(pic stolen from the www)

now who would be the crazy one to buy me any of this from my wishlist? ...
unless i really have to make super sip-sip to death to my favorite aunt which is a huge questionmark??? since she never buys a purse more than $200 for herself. what whould make her buy a LV for me. i guess i'ma have to work my ass off to get one for my self.
i wish i was born rich. a hilton, or one of the olsen twins, i will also be happy to be adopted by richie's. so then i can afford freakin' all the designer clothes, designer handbags and designer shoes. i don't care about diamonds or golds or platinums.
all i want are purses from louis vuitton, balenciaga , fendi , gucci, channel
or maybe if blessed ...a hermes. (ok i'm pushing it)
honestly, i don't even have any place to go to,to use these purses. the lv cabas i bought for valentines i used it only once. my gucci belt bag...maybe twice. the lv musette tango i used so many times and probably kept it in the dust bag for more than a year since pong commented that he got tired looking at that bag and then he bought me a huge fendi bag which i only use it as a diaper bag.
my everyday use purse is last years coach hampton weekend tote in black and blue where in i carry my lv portefeuille accordeon, which by the way, i use for parties or dinners. i carry it on my wrist with the detachable golden chain. and of course my oh soooooooo used and oooooooooold lv monogram key and change holder.
and all other purses that i have which is like hundreds of them. by the way, they are all cheap but cute but i never, ever bought a fake designer. been tempted to... but just don't have the pride to carry a fake. i would rather carry my cute and cheap purses than be caught with a fake. i saw an episode before on the pinoy chanel where rachel lobangco (did i mispelled that one?) was showing off her vuitton collection. she had a little less than a hundred. maybe by now it's more. that was amazing!
it's true what she said that only the one's that owns a genuine vuitton can spot a fake one.